Do you have a Ruby on rails website?
- Would you know what to do if your website went down?
- Is your website up to date with the latest security patches?
- Do you have backups of your valuable data?
You have spent lots of money and time having your website built, but you don't have a full-time member of staff looking after the site.
Ideally you could call on the people who wrote your website, but they are working on new projects and don't get back to you promptly, if at all.
Wouldn't it feel great to know that your site was being taken care of by someone who had 10 years experience working with Ruby on Rails websites?
That is the service I offer.
- Updating your website when new versions become available
- Ensuring you have backups that work
- Detecting and fixing bugs
- Monitoring your website's performance
- Fixing your website if it goes down
- With prices starting from £295 per month I make sure your site is working as it should be.
"Paul is a very reliable and trustworthy partner supporting and updating Ruby on Rails based sites for our clients."
Get in touch for a confidential, no obligation consultation to see how I can help you.